The best person for ANY job has to be the perfect fit.
More than having the requisite knowledge and expertise in their chosen field, the candidate’s personality and personal motivations should run parallel to the goals of the organization or facility they work with.
Commitment and loyalty to the sport and your facility, administrative and technical skills acquired through experience, training and education, and impressive track records are all major considerations of Simard Search when seeking the candidate who is the perfect fit for your position. Our proven process guarantees successful search results every time.
- Simard Search representatives visit the club and perform an analysis of the facility and its needs for the executive placement.
- A position profile is developed.
- After meeting with the Search Committee and/or Management Team we start to search for suitable candidates through contacts, conventions, marketing, public relations, and public affairs.
- We conduct a nationwide search for candidates that best meet the criteria stated in the position profile.
- Potential candidates meeting all of the position profile criteria, are presented to the club for review where the final three to four finalists are selected to continue to the next phase of the search process.
- Simard Search performs background checks on the finalists, which include criminal, education, driving and employment records.
- As part of the background check we also furnish written reference checks.
- Once the background checks are finished and cleared, we provide the club with the candidates’ questionnaire and compensation requirements / expectations.
- Interviews with finalists are scheduled.
- Interviews are conducted by Simard Search with the responsible party (Search Committee or General Manager). We provide a list of very specific questions to be used during the interview process.
- Success of the interview is based on a grading scale to determine the person who is the perfect fit for the position.
- Offers are made to the successful candidate and employee agreement forms are presented.